Patriots Ball 2008: Icing on The Cake

Alright. Yes. It's true. I confess. I got high off the ball.

*clears throat, shifts into professional mode*

Lostine, Oregon - The Providence Academy Gymnasium was the sight of a lively ball last night. Though scheduled to go from 6:30-9:00 PM, the dancing went on past ten o'clock. This year was an amazing success, with a big hand going to Julie Tollefson, Mrs. Tollefson, and Mrs. Bomberger. Mrs. Tollefson even found an old Patriots Ball banner in one of the rooms upstairs in the school.

*shifts into normal mode*
Here are some pictures for you enjoyment. :P I'm claiming that I took the most pictures (over 300), so if anybody claims more, tell me. And no, I don't use Facebook. :P


























4 comments:

Matthew said...

Sepia...very nice. =^)

Ashley said...

Awww..
The ball carried many blessings; I had the privelidge to dance with two little boys..one was probably about five and the other seven. It was fun trying to convince them that the rules of a dance could be achieved if they began to see it as more of a game to play ;) They were adorable!
AND I finally got Andrew (Anna and Matthew's little brother..who looked VERY sharp by the way) to say my name...
"Say...ASHLEY!"
"AAAAAAH!"
"Um..say..ASHLEY!"
"AAAAAAAAAAHHH!"
"Um..let's try this again...Can you say..ASHLEY?"
"*pondering*...Athsee."
"YAY!"
That was pretty much one of the most AMAZING things in the world..and made my night for the rest of the evening.
:D

Nathaniel said...

Lawl, that's cute and funny, Ashes.

Mrs.Bomberger said...

Great pictures! I saw you pointing and clicking just about every time I turned around! I was glad to see that you actually did dance a few...

I didn't have much to do with the planning and only a bit with the decorations... The applause should rightly go to those Tolley Women!

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think... comment moderation is in effect for posts more than two weeks old. You'll also need to use a Blogger account or an OpenID. Cheerio!