Isaiah

We all know what's going on, and we are all praying. i could write something here, maybe I will, but I don't really need to. I will, however, leech off Mrs. Bakker's diligent blogging. She has made several posts about Isaiah.

If you want to keep up with what's going on:

Mrs. Bakker's blog
friend Sharon Robertson on Facebook
friend Jackie Barreto on Facebook
get on the email list - talk to/call/email my mom (Sharon)
etc…
more etc…

You get the picture. Keep praying.

Edit 04/08/09: I just posted to a broken mold and linked to some stuff; see it if you want. I linked to a collection of bookmarks relating to Isaiah (or just use that link... whatever).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think... comment moderation is in effect for posts more than two weeks old. You'll also need to use a Blogger account or an OpenID. Cheerio!