2010-2011 School Year

It's already half way through the first trimester. Unbelievable.

This year has had it's share of changes from last year. Not only are we of course missing Ashley, Nathaniel, and Anna, but we are missing a wall. :) The wall between the chapel and the lunchroom has been taken out. The whole thing will eventually be turned into a chapel, I guess. Because of this, we had heating problems for a while because of the money it would take to heat a room that big. We have taken the divider-thingy from the gym (often used at graduations) and put it up to help keep the heat in. And wha la! Now we have heat.

The Senior Thesis class is keeping a blog, if anyone wants to keep up on that.

1 comments:

Thesis Class said...

HAHAH and to add to changes we have a ton of happy little kids attending school. This kids are taking my place! WEll so is everyone else who isn't graduating. I spent most of my early years at school looking up to the older guys. Now we are the older guys. I want to challenge you older ppl at school to be 'more' involved with the little kid (I know you are involved
anyways but try more) I play soccer with the little kids after school when I can, there is room for more of you!
this is Joseph.

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think... comment moderation is in effect for posts more than two weeks old. You'll also need to use a Blogger account or an OpenID. Cheerio!