Intelligence Update

Just a small update.

Sorry, I was on vacation, so if it seemed like part of the staff was gone, they were. Actually, three-quarters of the staff were gone. That would be because the Hurleys are in Georgia (or are supposed to be).

And now, the important part of the update. Here is a draft of the Providence Academy 2007-2008 calender. The photo was provided by Providence Academy Intelligence. Click on the picture to enlarge it.




















Hey, and people, tell me what you're thinking about school. We want to know! ;-)

By the way, thank you sunny_12 for the comment. It makes us feel like somebody actually reads this hunk of.... um reads this blog, that is.

Nathaniel

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Hi guys. I think having school on Fridays will be okay, namely because it will probably be more relaxed and it will always be with casual apparell. Still, the classes will be tuff and there are alot of them, the stress and exhaustion will be high. Having Fridays off wasn't so bad but perhaps this new "journey" will be benificial...maybe even fun!

sunny_12 said...

I'll probably be reading this blog a lot through the school year just to see what's going on where my sister will be for part of the day.

PAN Staff said...

Ashley,

Does this mean you are confirmed coming this year?
Or what?

Nathaniel
:)

PAN Staff said...

Sunny,

Hey, I think I like you already. A dedicated reader!!

I guess that means I'll actually have to keep it up, although once I pass the word around, I hope their will be at least one other dedicated blogger besides the staff (or should they join the staff??).

Took a peek at your blog... maybe I'll check it in depth sometime...

Cheers,
Nathaniel

PAN Staff said...

hello, gnat??? i read this 2, remember? even if i am in georgia on vacation lolololol =^) btw, i think i will buy 1 gb of ram ddr333mghz or whatever

anyway, fridays will only be very short (at least for me cuz im a senior haha)

...maybe u noticed my comments look kind of sloppy well thats cuz im on vacation

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think... comment moderation is in effect for posts more than two weeks old. You'll also need to use a Blogger account or an OpenID. Cheerio!