everybody back again (2nd time)

Everybody was back again today… for the second time. Dusty and Isaiah had been out sick but they were both back today.

Other stuff: talent show is on Friday. Wake Up Jane is performing a song they wrote and Mrs. Bomberger's Chorus class is singing a few, too. Hope we do well. And as far as I know, I'm not exhibiting any of my photography, as I am assuming the photography the Deals are putting on display are prints, and I have very few of those (like four).

Regarding the template, I have a bunch bookmarked from BTemplates. I might note even use any of those, but some of them are pretty cool.

And… the US History class (Anna, Ashley, Blake, Dusty, Isaiah, and Nathaniel) is doing a couple of class projects. Anna, Blake, and Dusty are working on a gigantic timeline of people from 1800-1900. Also, we're doing yet another paper, but this one is accompanied by a fill blown project of some kind (or a poster for losers less points) and the timeline for it stretches into next trimester (the final trimester, woo-hoo!).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think... comment moderation is in effect for posts more than two weeks old. You'll also need to use a Blogger account or an OpenID. Cheerio!