Hello, alive and well

Just wanted to check in and say "Hello, we are alive and well." Therefore…

Hello, we are alive and well.

Now to elaborate. The cooperation started off well enough. It was weird having a half day -- made me feel like a real homeschooler. Which reminds me, the official, suitably generic sounding name for the shebang is CHC - Christian Homeschool Co-op.

So anyway, we've gotten through two weeks of it already. The whole 1 half day, 1 off day, one half day on the other side of the day, 1 half day, weekend schedule is throwing me for a bit of a loop, but I can adapt. I just need to learn to manage my time right.

So anyway, if you read this post, pray for us. We could always use it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think... comment moderation is in effect for posts more than two weeks old. You'll also need to use a Blogger account or an OpenID. Cheerio!