Flashbacks

Blog status: three bloggers. Yay! Terry Tollefson has joined us.

OK, everybody, remember graduation? Well, it's about to happen again! Tomorrow, get ready to put your hands together for our senior class 2007! Congratulations seniors!

By the way, I hope to have at least some of the seniors on this blog. It's nice to have alumni!

And now, the beginning episode of a classic PAN serial. Stay tuned!

Weekly # 1

A flickering on camera 502 caught my eye. I checked the label. Grayson Farner, it read. What was he doing at 11:00? He closed his door as far as it would go and ripped off his shirt. Thanks to quick reflexes, I looked away before I could be blinded. I dared to peek back. What was this? He seemed to be undoing something behind his back. Suddenly his stomach fell off, revealing a finely toned set of muscles. He looked both ways, reached into the closet and drew out a cape and mask. What would he do next? He put them on. It was then I noticed the window was open. He took a running leap, and soared out of the window straight into a tree.

To be continued?

That's all for today, folks. Come back later for more of this gripping series! OK, I hope you enjoyed that...

Hopefully we'll have at least one good post tomorrow covering the graduation, hopefully with some pictures. Because, it's real Providence Academy News!

Nathaniel

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think... comment moderation is in effect for posts more than two weeks old. You'll also need to use a Blogger account or an OpenID. Cheerio!