Sorry all. . .

There is a week of school, don't get too excited yet!

I have heard there will be massive amounts of homework assigned, all due on the same day, so if any of you are thinking of slacking during the final full week, rethink! I have also begun a rumor that if this work is not in on time by each student, Thursday will be devoted to class time to get it done, no picnic, no games, no root beer floats, no fun, whatever that is.

I, of course, will be leaving so all guidance will have to be from self, do well and don't give into discouraging and wicked thoughts. Because I will be back!

1 comments:

PAN Staff said...

Oh yeah, I forgot about that... sorry!

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think... comment moderation is in effect for posts more than two weeks old. You'll also need to use a Blogger account or an OpenID. Cheerio!