Quick Blip

Ha! You thought I wasn't going to blog, right?

OK, maybe not.

Well, it was reported that Mr. Buck visited our blog and liked it. However, he was unsuccessful in joining the blog. This was because the email address we sent an invitation to wasn't working, so he didn't know that he had to be invited by email, I think. I have corrected this.

In view of this problem (I believe Blake Roddey might have also had some trouble), I have created a new page element referring to joining the blog.

In other news, a weird coincidence was spotted on the internet involving a school of the same name. This page at Jama Oliver's blog talks about a student's senior thesis on "A Woman Should Not be President." This incidentally sounds somewhat like Cassie Moffit's recent Rhetoric presentation talking about Hilary Clinton running for president of the United States.

I hope more people join the blog soon. I hope to get some of the seniors' email addresses tomorrow, so we'll see what happens.

Nathaniel

1 comments:

jennyanydots said...

I believe there is a Providence Academy in Kentucky or Tennessee or somewhere but they lack the 'of Classical Christian Education' in their name. I stumbled upon their web site while looking for the PA of CCE site once a while ago.

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think... comment moderation is in effect for posts more than two weeks old. You'll also need to use a Blogger account or an OpenID. Cheerio!