Drifting Into Summer

Well, this should be a relatively quick post.

All right, here are the first two verses of a soft rock song I am writing lyrics for.

A Bitter Day

It’s a bitter day
when we all have to say
goodbye

this is why I stay
I really want to say
I love you all

I think this really could be a cool song when it's done. The tune I have been using kind of sounds like a Steven Curtis Chapman song.

Well, I am kind of hoping more people join up (hint, hint! ;).

As could be expected, I haven't done much today. But hey, it's only the first day! (I'm a poet and...)

Well, the Roddeys are off to South Carolina, I believe. I'm not sure if they have arrived yet.

I tried putting a ticker on the page today, but it did not work. Oh, well, there's always next time, eh?

Have a great summer, all of you Providence people! We should be here all summer, droning on to keep you entertained.

As for those massive amounts of homework mentioned earlier... just keep your eyes open! :P

Nathaniel

1 comments:

Mrs.Bomberger said...

does this work?

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think... comment moderation is in effect for posts more than two weeks old. You'll also need to use a Blogger account or an OpenID. Cheerio!