Vee Dubs and Firebusting

Ok, I'm obsessed with VWs. Check out this and this. Yeah, I'd like to get a Karman Ghia...
Here is a really sweet picture of a Karman =^)
Summer is gettin' started, and work is too. Isaiah and I are working out on Mr. Hostetter's ranch, and he called me at about 7:00 this morning to ask where the four-wheeler is... it looks as if he'll be stuck without transportation for about an hour! LOL
Last Saturday was "School Days" in Flora, which celebrates the Flora School. Matt Barley and I were doing a fire-busting class: starting a fire with a sage spindle, a cottonwood fireboard, and a willow bow to rotate the spindle.

1 comments:

Mrs.Bomberger said...

Hey! How is it going? I am really enjoying a certain notebook...Thanks for the loan of it.
I am intersted in the fiberarts (weaving and so forth) they do at Flora school. Is it anything you saw?
have a great time working!

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think... comment moderation is in effect for posts more than two weeks old. You'll also need to use a Blogger account or an OpenID. Cheerio!