Matthew's Murderous Attack

Well, my computer's RAM started acting up again: locked up a few times and gave me some random error messages, a really nice variety. This was all very fine and well, but it meant I couldn't access this c00l site! So, in a spirit of desperation (I figured things couldn't get much worse) I ripped my laptop completely apart and reassembled it after tightening vital connections...it worked! Way c00l =^)

Btw, I've been hearing bits and pieces about next year's teachers!


Check out the pictures:






















2 comments:

jennyanydots said...

Brave lad!

I hope while you are hearing bits and pieces about next year's teachers that you are praying for them as well. Because you can bet that next year's teachers are praying for next year's students!

Mrs.Bomberger said...

Just what are you hearing? Hmm?About all the clever ways they will cram into your head more information than you ever could imagine it could hold???

Come come, learning is fun and should be a life long endeavor!

Mrs. Bombie...one of said teachers

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think... comment moderation is in effect for posts more than two weeks old. You'll also need to use a Blogger account or an OpenID. Cheerio!