Life after school!

Well, here we are in for the next installment of my life after school!

I got home and listened to the message from my youngest, their Christmas presents arrived, they OPENED them already and called to say thanks. KIDS!

Then I did some house work while fighting with my printer trying to print a few pictures of the Weddin' for a man at my church who plans to make something for the new Mr. and Mrs. Ives. . . There isn't much in this world that I hate (bananas, liver, trashy lit.) but I have developed a STRONG hatred for my printer! It is SO temperamental and I am ready to throw it out in the snow! I had to shut everything down about 4 times and start all over and even then the temperamental thing acted up, it won't feed paper correctly or it stops rolling but continues inking, or it keeps giving me the 'out of paper' message when there is paper in the feeder! AAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!

The hubby got up about 5, he must have been sleepy and apparently my fight with the printer didn't disturb him! He was heading to a dinner with the other Elders and I was heading to orchestra practice so I didn't get to tell him that the printer is soon to be murdered.

So, I got to Enterprise for Orchestra, different rehearsal location this week, and had to wait for about 20 min with other reed players, for the key to show up. When I got there, I noticed my radiator was steaming and it smelled like anti-freeze, nothing I could do but pray that I would get home and go in to practice.

Then we had a thin but successful rehearsal, not a lot of people came but we worked well and got a lot accomplished.

As we were leaving one of the little elderly lady violin players tripped and went down hard, right in front of me and several others that were going out the same way. She was pretty shook up but seems to be ok, we gathered her and her things up and got her in the car. Luckily she had car pooled with others and didn't have to drive home alone.

I got home at the exact same time the hubby got home from his dinner, just in time for him to leave for work. I did tell him that my car seems to need attention, but praise God, it got me home OK! I have had more miracles happen to me with that car!

He went to work, I ate a grilled cheese sandwich for dinner, wrote this and am now ready for bed!

Good night all!

1 comments:

Nathaniel said...

Ha ha, know what you feel.

We had a printer i got pretty mad at. lol

thanks for a great post!
;)

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think... comment moderation is in effect for posts more than two weeks old. You'll also need to use a Blogger account or an OpenID. Cheerio!