Brian Buck's Ireland Adventure

Providence Academy - Friday night was the scene of a blowout success as Brian Buck presented a slideshow of his recent trip in Ireland. He told some great stories, relating one in which he could have potentially been blown off a cliff. There was an intermission at a point, with refreshments. After the intermission Brian resumed his narrative slideshow of his trip.













It had been previously reported that Brian left Ireland with more money than he possessed upon coming to Ireland. This was confirmed at Providence by Brian himself.












It is reported that Brian is currently sick. He was coughing at the presentation, and was not present at Christ Covenant Church today. Poor Brian. Pray for him.

3 comments:

Matthew said...

Shucks. I wanted to be there. Oh well, I got to go to Michael's birthday party.

"Hey, Michael, do you like bowling?"

Heeeheeheheeheeeeehheeee...

*wipes tears from eyes*

Ahhhhh. Good one. ;')

Mrs.Bomberger said...

I also had to be somewhere else and missed his presentation... Hey Brian just how *does* one go over seas and come home with more greenbacks that you started with??? Did you sing on street corners? Did they pay you to teach English... um...American? I want to know so when I go to Ireland I will come back richer, too!

jennyanydots said...

Must have had a good exchange at the airport kiosk?

I MISSED IT TOO! I was in Kansas City. I wonder if we can convince Brian to do another episode for us who had conflicts? I would love to see it!

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think... comment moderation is in effect for posts more than two weeks old. You'll also need to use a Blogger account or an OpenID. Cheerio!