Sickness Cancels School and a New Website

Today I am taking advantage of our rarely working Internet. The event that brought me to this rare event was too many sick children at Providence. In the interest of everyones well-being we decided to take the day off. I was really surprised when no one complained. As I type I am uploading the latest changes to the school website and I think the new look is a good one. I still would like to see more student pictures on the front page but size is always an issue. The Seniors are hard at work on the Lostine History Project and soon we will have our first five Alumni interviews online (both text and audio).
In other news: yesterday we were blessed to get a wireless internet connection at school (courtesy of an anonymous donation) and by the end of next week we hope to have internet available for student research! What a long awaited blessing that will be. God is very good to provide what we need just when we need it.

3 comments:

Matthew said...

Huzzah! No school! And internet! I'm certainly not complaining...then agian, I'm not sick. =^)

Nathaniel said...

Phew, thanks Mr. Buck. I really appreciate it. And thanks to Mr. Travis Boyd also for installing internet equipment, I am thinking?

Matthew said...

And thanks for the link to this site!

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think... comment moderation is in effect for posts more than two weeks old. You'll also need to use a Blogger account or an OpenID. Cheerio!