PAN Day '07

Better late than never.

Yes, today is PAN Day, marking the 2nd anniversary of Providence Academy News. It's been a great two years. I'm sorry, but I don't have any promotions running ;-)

This is how Providence Academy News began as I remember it. On November 11, 2005, I was bored, I guess. It was lunchtime. So, I sat down and created a WordPerfect document. Providence Academy News. The first piece of news was pretty mundane, reporting Matthew, Dusty, and Isaiah getting in trouble.

Since then, the document expanded and some people actually did read it. The next year came WikiProv. But it was hardly used. And then: wikiprov.blogspot.com. Providence Academy News is back.

So, two years. What are your thoughts?

I uploaded a copy of the PDF to our Bravenet free website. It's a direct link, unlike the Box.net link. So, here is the PDF. Enjoy!

Hmmm, the links seem to be having problems. Blogger probably will fix the problem. Until then, here's the PDF:
wikiprov.bravehost.com/Providence Academy News.pdf

1 comments:

jennyanydots said...

So, it's evolved from a gossip rag to the fine example of Classic Writing we have today!

Happy PAN Day all!

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think... comment moderation is in effect for posts more than two weeks old. You'll also need to use a Blogger account or an OpenID. Cheerio!