You can breath now!

Here it is, the eagerly awaited weekly feature!

What I did after school. . .

Came home, got the Hubby and went to Mrs. Moffit's for the full treatment, (AFTER going for coffee)! Came home from there and started some pasta for dinner. Sat down and read the Observer, watched a bit of the BBC news, ate some dinner, read the 2 e-mail messages from my sister, sent the Hubby up for his post-dinner, pre-work nap and went up to Enterprise for the 4-H Livestock Leaders and Superintendents meeting. There we discussed fascinating subjects like Beef Wash Racks, Sheep Scrapie Tags, various Judge suggestions, (I am thrilled, the great judge I requested is coming again, he's wonderful and Fair will go so well! Again!) Continuing discussions of Fair Ground Maintenance, Sound System Issues, Shear Dates, Weigh In Dates, Wool Pool issues, how the county Judging team did at the U of I judging contest, (3rd, 4th, and 5th) and upcoming workshop and training events. A productive meeting in all!

Came home, flashed my lights at the Hubby as we passed each other on the road, feed dogs, let dogs out, let dogs in, turned Mystery on to watch the end of the Inspector Lindley Mysteries, found it was one I'd already seen so turned on some music instead, sat down and began this epic account.

There, I've done my part to further literacy among our students!


On a new note, you might all put Mr. Moffit on your prayer list, his knee is giving him fits again, it is very painful and the thing that can be done to help it, won't cure it.

2 comments:

Nathaniel said...

well, let's see... Thursday. I got home, watched some videos clips and watched some Fellowship of the Ring appendices on my laptop. Then I did some interface work. You might want to check out ObjectDock sometime. Just Google it and get the freeware version. A very cool dock.

There was prayer meeting here which went well. I did some homework before and after prayer meeting.

As for today... I got home and got online. Well, actually the computer was already connected...

Mrs.Bomberger said...

I wrote a big list of my Thurs. accomplishments and it was lost to cyberspace.
BB

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think... comment moderation is in effect for posts more than two weeks old. You'll also need to use a Blogger account or an OpenID. Cheerio!