PAN's Identity

I am happy to see that the Monday Note is now being called just that: the Monday Note ("Monday Not" today). We have our identity back. Yaaayy!

So, I hear that the school website is going to be redone. And I hear that the senior class this year is designing web pages instead of writing a senior thesis? Or is that just a rumor? Help me out here, please.

Oh... and I hear that in the next trimester there is going to be an elective of web design. I'm looking forward to that, mostly because I don't know a lot about designing web pages. However, I have a copy of KompoZer, so I have interface power!! [grin]

Next topic: please write. I beg you! I entreat you! We need writers, readers, commenters, and anything else! So, yeah, we'd appreciate it...

And we'd appreciate if everybody knew about this blog. So, I will try and prepare a short snippet and submit it to Julie, our wonderful secretary (opinions welcome ;-) for inclusion in next week's Monday Note.

Perhaps someday we'll get out of this rut. Maybe we'll even have a domain name on the school website someday? blog.providenceacademy.net? Or is that too long?

And, for now, to make our main page look cleaner, I'm going to create a post with the student and teacher blog links that we have and put that in the links instead of all the individual ones.

See you soon.

1 comments:

jennyanydots said...

I wondered if that should have been Monday. . . NOT! If someone was just messing with our minds, preparing us for the future. . .


Shouldn't that be Miss Tollefson?

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think... comment moderation is in effect for posts more than two weeks old. You'll also need to use a Blogger account or an OpenID. Cheerio!