Next installment. . .

What I did after school today!

Came home, let dogs out and in again. Then I called a lady back, the wife if a friend the Hubby works with, she wanted to pick my brain for a minute, 1:11:27 later I got off the phone.

Then I made a thing for this evening and while it was choculating (Yes it is a word, a new one, if Mrs. Bomby can make lavatation and chapelating, I can have choculating! Isn't English fun?) I checked e-mail. There was a really funny one about a guy who responded to telemarketers by acting like he was a cop on the crime scene of a murder and begins to grill the telemarketer like he was a suspect. . . By the time I was done on the computer, the chocolate was fully chocolated and I did whipped cream to go one it. . . won't you be sorry if you don't come tonight? heeheehee

Then I got a call on the prayer chain, called the next person in line and passed it on. The daughter in law of a lady at my church has been double wammied with pneumonia and whooping cough! OWCH! And ick.

By then the hubby was up, and I made him some coffee, sent him out to fix the horses feeder because now there is snow, now they get hay. Fixed feeder + hay = happy horsies!

So. . . that's my afternoon so far! Apparently I am now going to throw a ball for a corgi as she has just tossed it at me!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

"Fixed feeder + hay= Happy horsies!"
Haha that is soo cute! ;)

Hm. Well..after school:
Me and pops went to Enterprise, bopped about, saw Mrs. Bomberger on the side of the road waving happily, came home, ate Adam's peanut butter and dairy-free cholate chips. then I bit off a piece of a Luna Bar and it was absolutely a horrible branch of the company. NEVER buy the "iced oatmeal cookie" flavor!
If you are interested, start with "Nutz Over Chocolate".
Anyways, now I am checking my emails and waiting for dinner to be done! (hamburgers with organic mayonaise and homemade bread, meat quished untill all the grease is extracted and destroyed!!!!! MUhahahahaha!)
Anyway. After dinner: homework. After homework, hopefully hang out with my buddy dude.

Mrs. Robertson,
Have you tried the Newman's Own cookies? They have a brand at "Ruby Peak's" health food store that is wheat and dairy free. They are an AMAZing imitation of oreos. REally. They are good. Blake ate ohne and een liked it. Just thought I would throw that out there.
Mk this is really long so Godspeed!
Ashes

Nathaniel said...

rats... i didn't think to copy my comment... and it didn't submit right... and i don't want to type it out again... maybe later... sorry!

Ashley said...

Gnat,
I I know! I hate it when that happens! I always like..type out a really long email to someone, send it wiouth saving it...and something goes wrong and it doesnt get sent. Oh frustration galore!
Yeah. Try again ;)

Matthew said...

Oh yeah, I heard about that guy that pretended to be a cop. The telemarketer was scared spitless!

Mrs.Bomberger said...

Well I was on the side of the road...and my wave *was* intended to be happy, but I was cold, scared and wretched on the inside, just putting a smile on my face for passers by. I was so scared to drive again that night it was all I could do to finally get myself over to the State Shops where I was to pick up my dh. He was lat and I had to sit in uncomfortable chair, with no chocolate or coffee to steady my nerves... to make matters worse, my hubby just laughed when I suggested we stay in amotel in Enterprise that night becasue I was so scared to drive home... While at the tire shop Thursday getting our studs on *finally*, a stranger asked if I was the one that went off the road... no I am infamous in WC for being the lady that drove off the road!

What a day! Not wanting to repeat it. I survived the event only be God's grace!

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think... comment moderation is in effect for posts more than two weeks old. You'll also need to use a Blogger account or an OpenID. Cheerio!