The Last Week of Vacation: Day One

Welcome all and sundry. I appreciate your attention. Really. I do.

As I told you before, this is the first post is a series of seven for the last week of school. Feel free to write other posts at the same time , though. Go ahead.

Well, we've been doing some painting today over at the Robertsons. Just thought I'd throw that in.

Well, I talked to Mr. Buck last week, I think, and contrary to a rumor floating around, he said there was just mopping, sweeping, and the like to do. And I though there was always a thousand and one things to do at the school?

So, how's everyone feeling about starting school so soon? Excited? Happy? Dreading it? Calm? Panicking?

I'm feeling like it's just another season. Things will come and go.

Feel free to comment, everybody.

For those curious, I invited myself to the blog (or rather my personal Google account), made that user an admin for this blog from the staff account, and that's why you will see my name as a Blogger user when I post now.

And, have you ever tried out Google Talk? Just hit this link. Once you're signed in via Google, you can message other Google users if they are signed in... way cool, huh? Or if you have Gmail, there is a built in Google Talk feature in it. Check this page for answers about chatting from Gmail.

See you tomorrow, people!

1 comments:

Ashley said...

VERY EXCITED!
I know this will be a very memorable year. Part of the excitement is the changes: the couple of new teachers, who will be teaching art and New testement. Mr. Barley, and Mr. Barton.
Attending school on Fridays (though it is casual)
And the couple of new students
The other excitement is the old familiar things of which we will never grow weary: Friends, classmates, teachings, teachers, traditions, Scripture memory, etc.
Yes I truly believe God will richly bless this year. It is going to be
F-U-N.

By the way, Sunny_12 commented with a link in the last post. I encourage you all to check it out, it is well worth your time.
Ashes

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think... comment moderation is in effect for posts more than two weeks old. You'll also need to use a Blogger account or an OpenID. Cheerio!