The Last Week of Vacation: Day Three

Hello, chaps and ladies.

I'm multi-taking here, folks. Chatting and blogging. I mean, that's talent, right?

So, the important question of the day: how much time on average do you students spend on homework each night? Or should I put it this way: How late do you stay up doing homework.

In fact, while you're at it, you might as well tell me all about your homework, life history, social security number, etcetera.

Whatever.

Homework. I usually am not up late doing it, so far, but sometimes it drags on. Like start at 5:15 or something, and work until dinner, then after dinner until 9:00 PM. Okay, maybe not the long, but I don't use a stopwatch, so I'm not sure.

I await you're comments!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Wow I must say you are a trooper! (I say this because you refused to abbreviate the word "etcetera, etc.") Go Gnat! ;)
Um, lets see. Probably start around 5ish or 6ish and get done around 9ish or 10ish.

PAN Staff said...

multi-taking?

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think... comment moderation is in effect for posts more than two weeks old. You'll also need to use a Blogger account or an OpenID. Cheerio!