we're still here

OK, school seems to be going well, and fairly smooth I guess, with a very interesting Art class taught by Instructor Matthew Funk Barley.

I'm probably going to write a longer article this weekend, so check back later.

Oh, yeah, and publicity. I would (as would the whole PAN staff) greatly appreciate active writers cover news at our school and county news of sorts. Sorry, we don't pay, but we could try to get you a grand sounding position! Most Revered Editor?

I want to try to get a note in the "Monday Note" next week talking about Providence Academy News. We're the real Providence Academy News. They might have had the name first, but really, what do you think?

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Totally! I mean, really, you can't post comments on the Monday note....;)

sunny_12 said...

Well, I've been sitting here for awhile just trying to figure out what to say...

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think... comment moderation is in effect for posts more than two weeks old. You'll also need to use a Blogger account or an OpenID. Cheerio!