Take This Down

Just some notes for everybody.

Most importantly, there is going to be a seven part series of posts for the last seven days of vacation. I advise you to enjoy these few days, Providence students. Some, if not all of the public schools here are already in session.

During these posts (and of course at any other time, wink wink), I encourage you all to post and comment. What's school to you?? Surely there is something to write articles about?

Thank you for your patience.

Oh, and of course, it's a good thing one doesn't get assigned much to do on the first day of school. Because I, and I hope many others, will be furiously tapping away at a blog post on our very dear Providence Academy News!

And remember, If you want to be invited to the blog, just send a message to panstaff@gmail.com. No sweat. Easy.

Anything I missed?

Nathaniel

2 comments:

sunny_12 said...

I thought you guys would like this blog:

http://teensaints.blogspot.com/

It's my friend Austin's blog.

jennyanydots said...

You only think there isn't much homework on the first day of school, but you haven't been in MY class yet! mmmwwwaaahahahahah

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think... comment moderation is in effect for posts more than two weeks old. You'll also need to use a Blogger account or an OpenID. Cheerio!